How to Pick the Best Wedding Introduction Songs
Introduction Songs are played when the bridal party first enters the wedding arena. With such a lot of planning needed for a wedding, you may be excused if you simply don’t want to add this to your list! But for those of you who want it perfect, right till the end, here what you should look out for while you are planning those introduction songs:
Using Introduction Songs at Your Wedding
You do have a choice here:
1. You use the songs as a backdrop while the bride is walking in with her party.
2. You use it only to introduce the bride and the groom.
Whichever way you go, ensure the points below:
a. Make sure the music isn't too loud. You don't want it to drown out the introductions altogether!
b. Increase or decrease the volume if you want it to accompany the applause.
How Should You Plan It Out?
1. You don't need to follow a pattern of course. You can have an upbeat song when the party starts arriving, so that there can be some good natured revelry and noise. You can even get cheeky with your selection!
2. Have a separate song for the bride and the groom. You can take it slow if you want a nice and elegant feel to it. If you want a more lively entrance, go for a faster number. No matter what you choose, make sure it is all about you.
3. Personalize - you can play a different introduction song for different people. For instance, if the groom’s best man is from the Marine Corps, have him introduced to music that reflects the association!
How Do You Find The Best Introduction Songs?
That’s easy! You can either go for the popular ones doing the rounds or just opt for the safer classics. Either way, OurBridalSongs.com has a great list of wedding introduction songs. Pick some and you are on your way!
Plan out your introduction songs with the tips above and have a memorable wedding!